Saturday 22 February 2014

Haul Post

Hello lovelies,

I thought because I always do haul videos and never do a haul post, I would change it up a little bit and just show you on my blog what I have hauled over the last week or so.

So without too much blabbing, I will just show you the pictures. 

From left to right:
- Beautybay.com detangling brush (received this because I choose te premiere option)
- Too Faced Sweet Sun Shines Lip Gloss in Watermelon Ice purchased on beautybay.com
- Real Techniques Setting Brush I have been wanting to get a setting brush for my concealer.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixer L'Wren Scott Edition, I have been wanting to try this out see if it is any good.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss in 16

From left to right:
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20
- YSL Rouge Volupté in 8 Fetish Pink
- Pop Beauty Matchy Matchy duo in Violetta
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (I had to get this palette no doubt about it)

If you would like to see a review or swatches from any of these products just let me know in the comment section and I would totally post some up.

What are things that you still have on your wishlist?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...