Wednesday 14 November 2012

Colgate Max White One Review *

Hi dolls,

I recently received a Colgate Max White One press pack. I was pretty impressed by the look of the press pack very nice and sleek. Even though I received this press pack a while ago before moving, I wanted to wait before I actually moved to start using the products so I can provide you with a good and thorough review.

Colgate recently released their new line of Max White One products which includes mouthwash, toothpaste and toothbrush. They all have the same purpose and that is to make your teeth white by using your normal tooth brushing routine. 

I brush my teeth twice a day usually sometimes even 3 times a day (especially after eating garlic bread, but I love garlic bread) so my routine usually consist of brushing my teeth and then rinse my mouth with a mouthwash. I normally use the products my family also uses but lately I have been exploring other brands of toothpastes. So when I got the opportunity to test out the new Colgate Max White One products I was excited about it, I do have a serious problem with yellow teeth mainly because it is kind of down to genetics as well.

The Colgate Max White One products promise that you will notice a difference after a week with your teeth being shade whiter than they were before. (I totally forgot to take pictures of before and after, blaming it on the move)

I did notice that my teeth seemed cleaner after using the products and also slightly less yellow than they were. So I was super excited about the fact that the products actually work and that I don't have to change my normal routine except for the product change. 

The toothbrush has a medium hard bristles and feel comfortable on your teeth. In the centre of all the bristles it has rubber rounds to clean your teeth surface even more. I think this part makes the biggest difference in how clean your teeth feel.

The toothpaste is nice and minty and has a blue consistency with tiny blue pearly balls in it to basically scrub your teeth. I like how minty it is and after wards it leaves my mouth nice, minty and clean.

The last product is the mouthwash and this is a blue of color although the bottle is white. This mouthwash really does it thing and burns after rinsing it meaning to me that it has cleansed my mouth and I like that burning mint feeling. The only problem I have with the mouthwash is the packaging, you cannot really tell how much there is still left as the packaging is white if there was a transparent strip on the side so you can look into the bottle that would make this mouthwash perfect.

Overall I really do like these products and would probably repurchase them because they actually work.

Also important tip, remember to change out your toothbrush every 3 months because it collects a lot of bacteria especially if you also have a toilet in the bathroom (enough said).

I know this is not a very beauty related, but it kinda is beauty because a white smile is considered a beauty character in its own way. This is also something we use everyday multiple times a day and dental hygene is very important, which is why I wrote this review.

Love,

Ellen

4 comments:

  1. Great review! Havn't seen these products yet!
    Found you on blog hop, new follower:)
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new and just recently used a small trial tube that came through the post for free.
    I have been using it for a week and have definitely noticed a difference like you I try to do three times a day but if I can't I still brush everuday twice a day!
    Max white one toothpaste worked for me and I have just purchased 2 x 75ml Active 1 x Max electric toothbrush and 1 x 500ml Max White mouthwash all at an amazing half price on offer at Tesco... Offer ends 1/7/13 so get there before it goes up mouthwash and toothpaste was £3.99 both half price at £2.95 and the electric brush was £6.12 now half price at £3.00!!!
    Get a brighter whiter smile with Max White One by Colgate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got this atm it's alright but if you want even whiter teeth id try the original white glo everytime I used it I'd get asked if I had my teeth whitened it was that noticeable! Definitely worth a shot in my opinion it's a lot better then this for getting a fast white result. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...